vrijdag 26 juni 2009

Radio Single: Check My Brain

Blabbermouth meldt dat alice in chains half augustus met een single voor op de radio komen.
Het nummer heet Check My Brain.
ALICE IN CHAINSis likely to premiere the video for the song "A Looking In View" at the band's official web site on Tuesday, June 30, according to a date posted at the site. A short teaser for the clip can be viewed below. Meanwhile, sources tell The Pulse of Radio that an official radio single called "Check My Brain" will head to rock stations in mid-August.
In een artikel van de LA Times wordt er ook al iets gezegt over dit nummer:
At Henson, the band gathers around Raskulinecz for a playback of the songs in progress, and the sound is recognizably thundering and gloomy. Harmonizing together, the vocals of Cantrell and DuVall have a familiar texture: "California's all right / check my brain . . ." The lyric refers to Cantrell relocating to Los Angeles six years ago. Once a proud Seattle rocker with a bad attitude about Southern California, he realized he felt at home here. "I like how I am right now," he says, "and I like where I'm living."
Nu wordt het afwachten tot half augustus.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten